How to Deposit
Step 1 Click on the “Login/Register” icon shown below to login to your account.
Step 2 Select “Deposit” from the drop down menu.
Step 3 Select your preferred deposit method (Mobile Money or Bank Transfer).
Only customers registered on Mobile Money and with funds on their Mobile Money accounts can deposit using this method.
• Enter the amount you want to deposit along with the mobile number that you used to register your Betin Uganda account.
• Click on “Deposit” and a notification will be sent to your phone for approval.
- If you are an Airtel Money user, simply insert your Airtel Money Pin as prompted.
• If you are an MTN Mobile Money user, dial *165# on your phone once you have received the text message and follow the prompts.
• Select “My Approvals” (9).
• Enter your Mobile Money pin.
• Select “Transaction” ( 1 ).
• Do you want to approve the transaction? YES/NO. Select “Yes”.
Once these steps are completed, your deposit will be processed and you can begin placing bets.
To make a deposit by bank transfer, use the details provided on the page to make a deposit into our account. Once the transaction has been made, please send a copy of your payment by email to email@example.com. Please note that we can only credit bank transfer deposits by an account in the name of the sender.