Betin Uganda Careers
Betin Uganda is looking for candidates for roles in our betting shops and at Head Office. The current job vacancies are listed below:
Position: Shop Floor Adviser
As SHOP FLOOR ADVISER, the Employee will be required to undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
1. Explain to the customers the different products available, the different types of bets and how to play.
2. Ensure that all the televisions are displaying the products and channels correctly, that the audio system and all the technology in the shop is working properly.
3. Use the audio system to educate and advise customers on all the betting products and betting opportunities available.
4. Responsible for the daily maintenance of all the equipment
5. Must be professional at all times in responding to customers regardless of the issue or customer’s demeanour and must successfully handle difficult or sensitive issues.
6. Develop comprehensive knowledge of company products by researching required information using available resources and revising material on product dynamics and product changes.
7. Promote the Betin brand and products through field activations.
8. Update customers on the different sporting activities, ie: news in the Premier League, F1 etc.
9. Maintain open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
10. Help the tellers in case of technical system issues by explaining how to solve the problems or escalate and communicate the relevant information.
11. Make sure that the fixtures are displayed and results are pinned on the board for each day.
12. Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Key Knowledge / Experience / Behaviours / Qualifications
1. Educated to UACE level.
2. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
3. Multi-tasker who enjoys being on your feet.
4. Great customer service attitude.
6. Have a good understanding of English and Luganda languages..
How to apply
Please submit your application letter, an up-to-date CV and academic papers to Block A, 5th Floor UAP Building, Nakawa Business Park Kampala, Uganda or email the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.